I. Brooklyn Street Fair Dates & Maps 2022
Brooklyn Street Fairs usually begin in March and April. Last year  they began in late May / early June because of the CoVid pandemic. We've compiled one of THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE SCHEDULE of BROOKLYN street fairs including street fair TIMES & PHOTOS & maps, some street fair names & sponsors, and street fair maps to help you find your way around during the spring, summer and fall of 2022.
How This Brooklyn Street Fair Page is Organized
The Brooklyn street fairs and festivals on this page are organized
1) BY MONTH and
2) BY NEIGHBORHOOD.
So to look through all of the Brooklyn street fairs on a given weekend / month, and see where they are in each neighborhood.
*** Links to Street Fairs in All 5 Boros of NYC
Here are some links to Manhattan street fairs NYC, Queens street fairs NYC, Bronx street fairs NYC, Brooklyn street fairs NYC and Staten Island street fairs NYC. We'll add more as the summer progresses.
Brooklyn Street Fair Updates - 2022
The Brooklyn street fair dates that have been updated with 2022 designations reflect the current 2022 St Fair events.
ONLY ASTERISKED street fairs have been UPDATED. The street fairs with 2018 / 2019 / 2021 years / dates reflect the information regarding that fair in a prior year.
UNCONFIRMEDS. The 'UNCONFIRMEDS' represent street fairs held in a prior year, which we believe are returning, but which we have not yet confirmed details for 2022.
UPDATES. The unasterisked street fairs of prior years and the UNCONFIRMEDS will be updated as new information comes in.
Also check our Brooklyn Events calendar and / or our Brooklyn Farmers Markets section for updates and other things to do.
Click here for Brooklyn street fairs NYC.
Brooklyn Street Fairs are located in and around the Brooklyn neighborhoods of sunset park, brighton beach, fort hamilton, brooklyn heights, prospect park, park slope, bayridge, greenpoint, williamsburg, flatbush, bushwick, bedford stuyvesant, crown heights and brownsville st fairs in brooklyn nyc.
Also Check Our Monthly - Brooklyn Events / Brooklyn Things To Do Calendar
Brooklyn Street Fairs, Festivals & Parades 2022
The following are the Brooklyn Street fairs & festivals and Brooklyn parades and parades for the Spring, Summer and Fall of 2022. THIS IS AN ONGOING WORK IN PROGRESS which will be updated weekly / monthly throughout the Spring, Summer and Fall of 2022.
St Fairs in the Bayridge, Brooklyn Heights, Park Slope, Williamsburg, Prospect Heights, Flatbush Ditmas, Greenpoint Neighborhoods of Brooklyn
Click here to go to the Brooklyn Neighborhood NYC section of this site.
MARCH - Brooklyn Parades nyc
- * PARK SLOPE _ Sunday, March 20, 2022 beginning at 12 noon, the Brooklyn Saint Patrick’s Parade kicks off at Prospect Park West and 15th St [assembly stretches to 9th St]. The parade marches to 7th Ave & Garfield Place, back to Prospect Park West & 15th Street where there's a celebration from 2 - 5 pm in Bartel-Pritchard Square at 14th Street in the Park Slope neighborhood of Brooklyn. There's a St Patrick's Day Parade mass beginning at 9 am at Holy Name of Jesus Church at 245 Prospect Park West. St. Patrick's Day parades in the Park Slope neighborhood of Brooklyn NYC.
- * BAY RIDGE _ Sunday, March 27, 2022 assembly begins at 12.30 pm and the Bay Ridge Brooklyn Saint Patrick’s Parade kicks off at 1 pm on 3rd Avenue at Marine Avenue and marches south to 67th Street in Bayridge.
- Generally there's a pre-parade fundraiser. For example on Saturday, March 7th, 2020 there's a St Pat's Day Parade Dinner Dance beginning at 7 pm at the El Caribe at 5945 Strickland Avenue near 56th Drive in the Mill Basin neighobrhood of Brooklyn. Tickets $150. For details see www.brparade.com. Brooklyn St. Patrick's Day parades in the Bayridge neighborhood of BK NYC.
APRIL - Brooklyn Street Fairs & Brooklyn Food & Music Festivals nyc
- * Saturday, April 2, 2022 - Luna Park [amusement park] opens in Coney Island. The amusement park has a large variety of rides, and is located along the boardwalk where there are a number of fast food stands and other vendors. Street fairs and fun in Coney Island Brooklyn.
- * Sunday, April 10, 2022 - from 10 am - 6 pm - Court Street Brooklyn Fair - Along Court Street from Union Street to 9th Street. Street fairs in Brooklyn NYC.
MAY - Brooklyn Street Fairs & Parades nyc
- * Sunday, May 1, 2022 from 7.30 am - 2 pm [officially it goes until 5 pm but it rolls through city & generally ends earlier than the official time] - 5 Boro Bike Ride. NOT a street fair, but a city-wide cycling event.
- * Sunday, May 1, 2022 from 10 am - 6 pm - Greenpoint Terminal Market. At 2 Noble Street and the East River in Greenpoint Brooklyn NYC. An open air market with a wide mix of items for sale as well as food and drink. Oftentimes there's entertainment too. Street fairs in Brooklyn.
- * Sunday, May 1, 2022 from 10 am - 6 pm - Bat Haus Co-Working Space Spring Market. This is a new market of new things many of which I believe are locally made including clothing, accessories, bags, prints & upcycled apparel, also psychic, tarot card readings, reiki, yoga and pizza making.
- * Saturday, May 7, 2022 from 12 noon - 10 pm - Spring Fest. Food, music and entertainment. At the LeFrak Center in Prospect Park.
- * Saturday, May 14, 2022 from 11 am - 6 pm. Graham Avenue Fiesta Brooklyn. Along Graham Avenue from Broadway to Boerum in the Williamsburg neighborhood of Brooklyn. Williamsburg street fairs / street festivals in Brooklyn.
- * Saturday, May 14, 2022 from 12 noon - 7 pm - Tastes of Brooklyn / Tastes of Flatbush Avenue - This event starts at Parkside Plaza at Ocean / Parkside Avenue in the Prospect Lefferts Gardens neighborhood of Brooklyn. The event features over a dozen participating local restaurants offering tastes of their cuisine. Tickets range from $35 - $100 on eventbrite or at the starting point noted above for a number of tastes. Most of the restaurants are located along Flatbush and Nostrand Avenues.
- * Saturday, May 14, 2022 beginning at 12 noon - Womens Choice Rally - At Cadman Plaza in Downtown Brooklyn. Free.
- * Sunday, May 15, 2022 from 12 noon - 6 pm. Bayfest. At Emmons Avenue and East 27th Street in the Sheepshead Bay neighborhood of Brooklyn. Arts, crafts, amusement rides, bands, dance performances along the Brooklyn waterfront.
- * Sunday, May 15, 2022 from 11 am - 6 pm. Fabulous Fifth Avenue Street Fair. Along 5th Avenue between Sterling Place & 12th Street in the Park Slope neighborhood of Brooklyn. Brooklyn street fairs / St Fairs & festivals near the Gowanus neighborhood of Brooklyn. Organized by the Park Slope Fifth Avenue BID. There will be plenty of food offerings at the bars and restaurants along 5th, as well as live entertainment at many of the venues.
- * Tuesday, May 17, 2022 beginning at 1.30 pm - Norweigan Day Parade - The parade steps off at 80th Street and 3rd Avenue in Bay Ridge. The parade route after stepping off, is as follows: turns right at 75th Street [aka Bay Ridge Parkway], left on 5th Avenue, to 67th Street and then along the Park - ending between 6th and 7th Avenues where the reviewing stand is. Street fairs in Bay Ridge Brooklyn NYC.
- * Saturday, May 21, 2022 from 3 - 8 pm - DUMBO Block Party - At the Pearl Street Triangle and DUMBO Arch in the Dumbo [Down Underneath the Manhattan Bridge O.] neighborhood of Brooklyn. Food, music & entertainment [less shopping], as well as fundraiser for the Dock Street School for STEAM Studies & PS307. Street fairs in Dumbo BK.
- * Sunday, May 22, 2022 from 11 am - 6 pm. Church Avenue Street Fair & Festival. Along Church Avenue from Coney Island Avenue to Argyle Road in Flatbush. There will be performances, food & a kids carnival. Brooklyn street fairs in Flatbush. Organized by the Church Avenue BID / Meteor in the Flatbush / Kensington neighborhoods.
- * Tuesday, May 24 - Tuesday, May 31, 2022 - Events at various times at various locations. Fleet Week. The 32nd (?) Fleet Week will begin with a parade of ships coming into NYC Harbor Wednesday morning May 25th. Fleet Week in NYC began in 1984, and has been held mostly continuously since then, with a few years of exceptions. This year more than 2,000 sailors are expected to participate. Brooklyn street fairs / festivals in Fort Hamilton. See www.militarynews.com.
- * Friday, May 27, 2022 from 10 am - 6 pm. Fulton Mall / MetroTech Area Fair. Along Lawrence Street from Fulton to Willoughby Street. Street fairs in Brooklyn / st fairs bk.
- * Friday through Monday, May 27 - 30, 2022 - Dance Africa Festival at BAM - At 30 Lafayette Avenue at Ashland Place - in the Peter Jay Sharp Building and Howard Gilman Opera House in the Brooklyn Academy of Music in Fort Greene neighborhood of Brooklyn. It's a performance festival featuring African culture as follows: Fri, May 27 at 7:30pm - the Bambara Drum and Dance Ensemble, Sat, May 28 at 2pm - the LaRocque Bey School of Dance, Sat, May 28 at 7pm - the Asase Yaa African American Dance Theater, Sun, May 29 at 3pm - Farafina Kan and Mon, May 30 at 3pm - the Harambee Dance Company. Tickets start at $35. Details at www.bam.org. This is NOT a street fair, but rather Memorial Day Weekend dance performances.
- * Sunday, May 29, 2022 from 12 noon - 6 pm. Bayfest. At Emmons Avenue and East 27th Street in the Sheepshead Bay neighborhood of Brooklyn. Arts, crafts, amusement rides, bands, dance performances along the Brooklyn waterfront.
- * Monday, May 30, 2022 at 11 am - The 155th Brooklyn / Bay Ridge Memorial Day Parade steps off on 3rd Avenue and 78th Street in Bay Ridge Brooklyn. The parade proceeds down to Marine Avenue, up to 4th Avenue, then over to John Paul Jones Park for their memorial service which includes bag pipes, flag raising and wreath laying by Veteran Service Organizations. This is followed by a 21-gun salute and the playing of Taps by the Veteran Corps of Artillery.
JUNE - Brooklyn Street Fairs & Parades nyc
- * Saturday, June 4, 2022 from 2 - 6 pm - Tastes of Brooklyn / Tastes of Park Slope - This event starts along 5th Avenue from 16th Street up to St. Marks Avenue in the Park Slope neighborhood of Brooklyn. The event features about two dozen participating local restaurants offering tastes of their cuisine. Tickets range from $35 - $100 for four and twelve tastes respectively. Tickets are available on eventbrite or at the starting point noted above.
- * Sunday, June 5, 2022 from 10 am - 6 pm _ Bayridge 5th Avenue Spring Festival. Along 5th Avenue from 69th to 85th Streets. Bay Ridge street fairs / street festivals Brooklyn. Food, shopping and entertainment. The organizer booth will be at 5th Avenue & 80th Street. Organized by the 5th Avenue Bay Ridge BID - www.bayridgebid.com.
- * Monday - Sunday, June 6 - 12, 2021. From 11 am - 9 pm daily. 43rd Annual Greek Festival at the cathedral at 64 Schermerhorn Street between Court Street and Boerum Place. The event has rides, entertainment, food and shopping. Organized by the St Constantine & Helen Cathedral at stconstantinecathedral.org. Brooklyn street fairs in Brooklyn Heights.
- * Saturday, June 11, 2022 from 10 am - 6 pm _ Annual Brooklyn Pride Parade & Festival. Along 5th Avenue between Union & 9th streets. The festivities warm up begins with a run through Prospect Park beginning at 10 am [register at brooklynpride.org]. There's a Pride Festival that runs from 11 am - 5 pm with food, shopping and entertainment along 5th Avenue from Union to 9th Streets. From 7.30 - 10 pm there's a twilight Brooklyn Pride Parade that marches along 5th Avenue from Lincoln Avenue to 9th Street. Brooklyn street fairs in Park Slope.
- * Sunday, June 12, 2022 from 12 noon - 6 pm . Flatbush Avenue BID Festival & Street Fair. Along Flatbush Avenue between Parkside and Cortelyou Road. A street fair with Caribbean influence including food, music, rides, dance and shopping. St Fairs in Prospect Lefferts Garden & Flatbush in Brooklyn. Organized by the Flatbush Avenue BID & Meteor Festivals.
- * Sunday, June 12, 2022 from 12 noon - 3 pm . A Taste of the Neighborhood. At the Hendrick I. Lott House, 1940 East 36th Street in the Marine Park neighborhood of Brooklyn. It's an all-you-can-eat out of food trucks event. Tickets $30 at www.lotthouse.org [ignore the closed sign] and then / or go to their Facebook page at www.facebook.com/lotthouse/.
- * Sunday, June 12, 2022 - parade begins at 5 pm / festival runs from 6 - 9 pm _ Annual Sunset Park Puerto Rican Day Parade & Festival. The parade begins at 5 pm along 5th Avenue at 59th Street and marches up to 43rd Street, where the Sunset Park Puerto Rican Day festival begins at 6 pm in Sunset Park. There will be a couple of bands, including at least one salsa band as well as food for sale via trucks. St fairs in the Sunset Park neighborhood of BK.
- * Sunday, June 12, 2022 line up begins at 1 pm & parade begins at 3 pm - Bushwick Knickerbocker Puerto Rican Day Parade. Begins at Woodbine Street & Knickerbocker Avenue near the Bushwick Playground and marches east ending near Trinity Cemetery. The parade ends around 4 pm.
- * Saturday, June 18 & 19 and 25 & 26, 2022 - Gowanus Art Festival - Arts Gowanus ArtWalk on Atlantic Avenue. "... return the weekend of June 18th for two weekends until June 26th. The 1.5-mile self-guided ArtWalk through Brooklyn neighborhoods of Boerum Hill, Brooklyn Heights, and Cobble Hill ... includes the works of local artists - paintings, photography, drawings, sculpture and large installations. Over 100 artists will display their works. Also food along the way.
- * Saturday, June 18, 2022 from 1- 5 pm. Coney Island Mermaid Parade. It begins marching east along Surf Avenue at West 21st Street, marches eastward to West 10th Street, where it turns south toward the Boardwalk. At the Boardwalk it heads east and ends at the Pier. Brooklyn street fairs in the Coney Island neighborhood Brooklyn NYC.
- * Sunday, June 19, 2022 from 10 am / 12 noon - 6 pm. 7th Heaven Festival / Brooklyn Street Fair. Along 7th Avenue between Flatbush and 16th Street. A Fathers' Day street fair with arts, crafts, food, music, antiques, shopping and a classic car show. Park Slope street fairs in Brooklyn. Organized by parkslopechamber.com w/ clrvw.
- * Saturday, June 25, 2022 from 12 noon - 6 pm - Tastes of Brooklyn / Tastes of Crown Heights - This event is found generally along Flatbush Avenue and Nostrand Avenue between Linden and Atlantic Avenues in the Crown Heights neighborhood of Brooklyn. The event features over a dozen participating local restaurants offering tastes of their cuisine. Tickets range from $35 - $100 for four and twelve tastes respectively. Tickets are available on eventbrite or at the starting point noted above.
- * Sunday, June 26, 2022 from 12 noon to 6 pm. 43rd Annual Midwood Mardi Gras. Along Avenue M between Coney Island and Ocean Avenue in Brooklyn. The fair includes food, rides, shopping, an FDNY fire safety experience and a Jewish organ performance from 1 - 4 pm. Organized by Midwood Merchants Assn [www.middev.org] & Meteor Festivals. Brooklyn street fairs in the Midwood neighborhood NYC.
- * Sunday, June 26, 2022 from 10 am to 6 pm. Sunday Funday aka Smith Street Fair. Along Smith Street from Union to Bergen Street in Carroll Gardens. Live music and entertainment, arts, crafts and food. Brooklyn Street Fairs in Carroll Gardens near Cobble Hill & Boerum Hill. Organized by the South Brooklyn Local Development Corp / clrvw.
- * HOSTING A PLAY THIS JUNE 2022 _ Monday, June 10, 2019 beginning at 5.30 pm [VIP] & 6.30 pm [general] to 9 pm at the Brooklyn Cider House - At 1100 Flushing Avenue in the Bushwick neigbhorhood of Brooklyn. Food and drink from between 30 and 40 Bushwick bars, restaurants and beverage makers. Admission General $55 / 60 or VIP $85 / $100 at www.thebushwickstarr.org.
- 2021 - THERE'S AN ART INSTALLATION AT THE MERCURY STORE [207 STARR ST BK?] FROM JULY 15 - AUGUST 1.
- * THIS WAS ORIGINALLY SCHEDULED FOR MID JUNE - BUT IS NOW ABSENT - I WILL UPDATE THE REST OF THIS WHEN THE INFO BECOMES AVAILABLE _ Saturday, April 13, 2019 from 2 - 6 pm - A Taste of Gowanus Food & Drink Crawl. This is the first year of this event which will enable participants to self guide / visit up to a couple of dozen local bars and restaurants - mostly along 3rd Avenue between 12th and Union streets in the Gowanus neighborhood in Brooklyn BK. It costs $20 for 4 tastes and $50 for 11 tastes. Tickets are available to www.tastesofbrooklyn.com. Brooklyn St Fairs in the Gowanus neighborhood.
- * WE CAN'T FIND ANYTHING FOR 2022 & THEY'VE BEEN ON HIATUS SINCE 2019 SO ?? _ OLD INFO / PRIOR YEAR _ Sunday, June 9, 2019 from 10 am - 6 pm. 86th Street Festival in Bensonhurst. Along 86th Street between 19th Avenue and Bay Parkway in Bensonhurst. Includes flea market style shopping, food, rides & entertainment. Brooklyn Street Fairs & Festivals in Bensonhurst. Organized by Southwest Brooklyn Parks Task Force.
MORE UPDATES COMING NEXT WEEK
Only Asterisked have been updated to 2022.
EVENTS BELOW WILL BE UPDATED AS WE GO THROUGH THE SEASON
JULY - Brooklyn Street Fairs & Parades nyc
- Friday thru Sunday, July 2 - 4, 2021 from 10 am - 9 pm - International African Arts Festival - At Commodore Perry Park at Flushing Avenue & North Elliot Place in the Fort Greene Neighborhood of Brooklyn. This fair includes food, shopping and there are also daily musical / dance performances. Tickets run $15 for a day pass or $50 for all three days. Street fairs in Fort Greene BK. www.iaafestival.org.
- 2021 UPDATED ABOVE.
- Wednesday thru Sunday, July 7 - 18, 2021 - Times vary but oftentimes begins in the afternoon & runs into the night. The Annual Our Lady of Mount Carmel Feast / The Giglio Festival began in 1903. Havemeyer at 8th Street. An Italian food festival with music and dance entertainment and kiddie rides, as well as the cultural hoisting of the Giglio.
- 2021 SCHEDULE - Opening Night - Wednesday July 7th - Mass 7 pm & then Danny Vecchiano and The Giglio Band, Thursday July 8th 8pm Children’s Giglio at 6.30 pm & then DJ Plaza Entertainment, Friday July 9th 8pm | The Uptown Band, with Louie Vaneria, Saturday July 10th La Quests at 10 am & then at 8pm The Accords, GIGLIO SUNDAY Sunday July 11th Mass 11:30am, 1st Lift 1:30 pm and at 8pm Brooklyn Keys, Monday July 12th 8pm | The Music Doctor, Eddie Sessa, Tuesday July 13th 8pm | Rapture Entertainment, Night Giglio Lift Wednesday July 14th| 7:30pm, Thursday July 15th 8pm| Promised Land - A Springsteen Tribute Band
Friday July 16h| TBA, Saturday July 17th 8pm | Sal Manzo, Sunday July 18th Old Timers Giglio Lift AT 3pm and then 8pm| DJ Plaza Entertainment.
- Williamsburg Street Fairs / St Festivals in Brooklyn. Organized by Our Lady of Mount Carmel Catholic Church. See olmcfeast.com.
- 2021 UPDATED ABOVE.
- Friday, July 9, 2021 from 10 am - 6 pm _ Bay Ridge Summer Strolls. Along 3rd Avenue from 80th to 90th Streets. Bay Ridge street fairs / street festivals Brooklyn. Food, shopping and entertainment. Bay Ridge 3rd Avenue BID?
- 2021 UPDATED ABOVE.
- Tuesday, July 13, 2021 from 12 noon - 8 pm. Smith Street Bastille Day 'Frenchship'. At 128 Smith Street at Bar Tabak at the corner of Dean St. They're hosting some musical entertainment on the eve of Bastille Day. Usually they get a permit on Smith Street between Bergen & Pacific Streets and host a big [17th in 2019] annual celebration of French culture & cuisine, which includes a Petanque Tournament on about a dozen makeshift courts [wooden balls thrown kind of similar to bowling]. Boerum Hill street fairs / Carroll Gardens St Fairs in Brooklyn. Organized by Bar Tabak at www.bartabacny.com.
- Thursdays thru Sundays, July 22 - 31, 2021 at various times. Vision Film Festival 25. There will be indoor performances at 159 Pioneer Works in Brooklyn on 7/22 & 23 and 7/29 & 7/30, and outdoor performances 7/24, 7/25 & 7/31 at 114 Norfolk Street in Manhattan. This is NOT street fair per se, but rather a film and performance festival.
- Thursday thru Sunday, July 22 - 25, 2021 - from 12 noon - 10 pm, 10 am - 8 pm and 10 am - 6 pm respectively - The Other Art Fair - At the Brooklyn Expo Center at 72 Noble Street in the Greenpoint neighborhood of Brooklyn. This is an art fair not a street fair per se in Brooklyn. Tickets $15 / $18 at www.theotherartfair.com.
- Saturday, July 24, 2021 from 2 - 8 pm. Global Ubuntu Festival [I believe in 2019 it was called Sankofa Culture & Arts Festival]. At the Commodore Perry Park at 15 North Elliot Place on Flushing Avenue in the Fort Greene Neighborhood of Brooklyn. This festival celebrates the food, art, music and culture of the African diaspora. Free.
- Friday, July 30, 2021 from 5 pm - 10.30 pm. Bay Ridge 5th Avenue Weekend Walk. Along 5th Avenue between 83rd and 85th Streets in Bay Ridge Brooklyn. This is a local commercial street event, including dining, entertainment and shopping - where cars are not allowed. Organized by the Bay Ridge 5th Avenue BID.
- Tuesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday, July 31 - September 18, 2021 generally beginning at 7 or 7.30 pm [one day 8/7/21 it starts at 3.30 pm & another 9/11/21 it starts at 8 pm]. BRIC Celebrate Brooklyn Festival. BRIC stands for Brooklyn Information and Culture and was founded in 1979 to revitalize Brooklyn through arts and culture. The festival runs from July 31, 2021 through September 18, 2021. FREE. At the Prospect Park Bandshell at 62 West Drive in Brooklyn. This is NOT a street fair but rather free cultural events compliments of the BRIC organization - Brooklyn Information & Culture.
AUGUST - Brooklyn Street Fairs & Parades nyc
- Sunday, August 8, 2021 from 7 - 10 pm. Coney Island Beach Party. At 21st Street and the Boardwalk which is a couple blocks west [toward Manhattan] of Maimonides Park where the roller coasters are. Not a Coney Island neighborhood street fair, but music all day by D.J. Frankie Paradise. NOT Free as tickets range from $83 - $183.
- DIDN'T RETURN IN 2020 & NOT IN 2021 _ Saturday, August 17, 2019 from 3 pm - 8 pm. 2nd Annual Brooklyn Rum Festival. At the Weeksville Heritage Center at 158 Buffalo Avenue between St Marks Avenue and Bergen in the Crown Heights neighborhood of Brooklyn. Sample two rums from the Caribbean Islands [included in ticket price], free jerk chicken and cake while supplies last. Street fairs in BK. Tickets $35 - $50 for 21 + and no tickets sold at door - see eventbrite. Proceeds go to Weeksville Heritage Center which is one of the first free African American neighborhoods in the 1800's. See websites - https://www.weeksvillesociety.org / www.irumtheworld.com.
- Friday, August 13, 2021 from 5 pm - 10 pm - Bay Ridge Weekend Walk. Along 3rd Avenue between 68th and 83rd Streets in Bay Ridge Brooklyn. This is a promotional commercial street event, where cars are not allowed, organized by the Bay Ridge 5th Avenue BID. Street fairs in Bayridge in BK.
- Tuesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday, August 3 - September 18, 2021 generally beginning at 7 or 7.30 pm [one day 8/7/21 it starts at 3.30 pm & another 9/11/21 it starts at 8 pm]. BRIC Celebrate Brooklyn Festival. BRIC stands for Brooklyn Information and Culture and was founded in 1979 to revitalize Brooklyn through arts and culture. The festival runs from July 31, 2021 through September 18, 2021. FREE. At the Prospect Park Bandshell at 62 West Drive in Brooklyn. This is NOT a street fair but rather free cultural events compliments of the BRIC organization - Brooklyn Information & Culture.
- Thursday - Thursday - Sunday, August 19 - August 29, 2021 from about 6 - 10 pm and probably starts earlier on the weekends - The 43rd Annual Feast of Santa Rosalia - Along 18th Avenue from 68th to 75th Streets in Bensonhurst. Rides, Italian food and shopping and live entertainment. Processions at 3 pm on both Sundays at 18th Avenue and 72nd Street. Organized by FIAO Brooklyn. Brooklyn street fairs in the Bensonhurst neighborhood of BK.
- Saturday, August 28, 2021 from 12 noon - 7 pm - 24th Street Festival - Along 24th Street from 4th to 5th Avenues (249 24th Street outdoors). Two salsa bands, food, crafts, a Domino Tournament and kids entertainment. Brooklyn street fairs in Greenwood Heights BK.
- Saturday, August 28, 2021 from 11 am - 3 pm - The Battle of Brooklyn - Revolutionary War Commemoration - 500 West 25th Street at Greenwood Cemetery. The trolley tour begins at 10 am [not sure this is correct - may be 11 am] and there's a fee, but otherwise the rest of the event is free with a suggested donation of $5 for the cemetery. In the past following the trolley tour which historically started at 10 am there would be an interactive program about life on the battlefield at 11 am, a parade at 12.30 pm and a commemoration ceremony at 1.15 pm. It might be a bit shorter and more compressed this year. This is an historic festival in the Greenwood Heights neighborhood of Brooklyn. Space is limited so it's recommended that you get your free tickets now [recommended donation $5] at https://www.green-wood.com/event/battle-of-brooklyn-an-eighteenth-century-american-faire/2021-08-28/
- NOT SURE THIS IS HAPPENING / UNCONFIRMED _ Sunday, August 29, 2021 beginning at 1 pm - The Brooklyn Dominican Day Parade - Marches along Graham Avenue between Debevoise and Broadway in the Williamsburg neighborhood of Brooklyn. There will be a Brooklyn street festival following the parade at Graham Avenue at Broadway from about 3 pm - 5 pm. www.brooklyndominicanparade.org.
- Sunday, August 29, 2021 from 10 am - 6 pm. 44th Annual Brighton Jubilee. Along Brighton Beach Avenue from Corbin Place to Coney Island Avenue [has bathrooms] turning down toward the beach. There's live entertainment stages at Brighton 11th Street & at 14th Street, as well as food, shopping and kiddie rides. By the Brighton Neighborhood Assn. Brooklyn street fairs / Brooklyn St Festivals in Brighton Beach & Manhattan Beach.
- Sunday, August 29, 2021 from 7.30 am - 6 pm - 5 Boro Bike Tour - In four staggered waves of riders [last one at 9.20 am] beginning in Battery Park at the southern tip of Manhattan and ending at 6 pm near the Staten Island Ferry terminal, after winding through 40 miles in all five boroughs. Proceeds go to Bike New York and you may obtain details at www.bike.nyc.
- August 18 - September 30, 2021 - Cow Parade - At various sites in all five boroughs. The cows will be auctioned September 1 - 30, 2021. Hours and locations vary. Proceeds to to God's Love We Deliver which provides meals for the poor - www.glwd.org. For details see - https://www.glwd.org/donate/events/cowparade-2021/meet-the-cows/
- Wednesday - Saturday, September 22 - 25, 2021 from 10 am - 8 pm daily - Downtown Brooklyn Arts Festival. In the Plaza at 300 Ashland Place at the corner of Lafayette and Flatbush. This event will feature live music, dance, talks and theater. There might be some shopping, but that doesn't appear to be the focus. Downtown Brooklyn street fairs / festivals nyc. www.dbartsfestival.org/
- STILL NO WORD ON 2021 AS OF THIS POST 8.12.21 _ Sunday, August 24, 2019 from 12 noon - 12 midnight - Afro Punk Fest. Along Hall Street between Flushing and Park Avenues in the Clinton Hill neighborhood of Brooklyn.
SEPTEMBER - Brooklyn Street Fairs & Parades nyc
- SEE AUGUST 19 - 29 FOR 2021 _ THIS WAS FOR 2019 _ Thursday - Sunday, August 22 - September 1, 2019 from about 6 - 10 pm and probably starts earlier on the weekends - The 43rd Annual Feast of Santa Rosalia - Along 18th Avenue fro 65th to 75th Streets in Bensonhurst. Rides, Italian food and shopping and live entertainment. Organized by FIAO Brooklyn. Brooklyn street fairs in Bensonhurst.
- CANCELLED _ THIS IS 2019 _ Monday, September 2, 2019 from 10 am - 6 pm. West Indian American Labor Day Parade & Festival. Along Eastern Parkway between Utica and Underhill Avenues. Brooklyn street fairs in the x neighborhood of Brooklyn.
- DOES NOT APPEAR TO BE RETURNING 2021 _ NOTE YEAR _ Saturday, September 14, 2019 from 10 am - 6 pm. Southwest Brooklyn Fall Festival. Along Columbia Street between Union & DeGraw Street, and along Union Street between Hicks and Columbia Street. Brooklyn street fairs in the x neighborhood of Brooklyn.
- DOES NOT APPEAR TO BE RETURNING 2021 _ NOTE YEAR _ Saturday, September 14, 2019 from 12 noon - 9 pm. Gowanus Block Party. Along 7th Street between 2nd and 3rd Avenues. Brooklyn street fairs in the Gowanus neighborhood of Brooklyn.
- Friday, Saturday & Sunday, September 17 - 19, 2021 from 2 - 10 pm, 12 noon - 10 pm & 12 noon - 7 pm respectively. Holy Cross Greek Cultural Festival. At 8401 Ridge Blvd between 84th and 86th Streets. This is primarily a food and cultural festival. Brooklyn street fairs in the Bay Ridge neighborhood of Brooklyn.
- THIS WAS SCHEDULED FOR 2021 BUT THEN CANCELLED EFFECTIVE 9.10.21 _ Sunday, September 19, 2021 from 10 am - 6 pm. Flatbush Frolic. Along Cortelyou Road between Ocean and Coney Island Avenues. Flatbush Ditmas Park. Brooklyn street fairs in the Flatbush neighborhood of Brooklyn.
- The Mermaid Parade which was rescheduled to September 2021 has been CANCELLED due to CoVid.
- Friday, September 24, 2021 from 10 am - 6 pm - MetroTech Area Fair - At Gallatin Place from Fulton to Livingston Street. Brooklyn street fairs & festivals NYC.
- Saturday, September 25, 2021 from 10 am - 9 pm. Annual Great Irish Fair. At the Ford Amphitheater at 3052 West 21st Street along the Boardwalk in Coney Island. Brooklyn fair with an Irish flavor in Coney Island. Tickets run from $20 on up. This is not a Brooklyn street fair but rather a dance, music and theater cultural festival. Organized by the Irish American Building Society.
- Sunday, September 26, 2021 from 11 am - 6 pm. Sunset Park Street Festival. Along 5th Avenue between 44th & 59th Streets. Brooklyn street fairs in the Sunset Park neighborhood of Brooklyn.
- DOES NOT APPEAR TO BE RETURNING 2021 _ NOTE YEAR _ Sunday, September 22, 2019 from 11.30 am - 5.30 pm. 5th Avenue Family Oktoberfest. Along Hanson Place between South Portland Avenue and Fulton Street. Brooklyn street fairs in the x neighborhood of Brooklyn.
OCTOBER Street Fairs in Brooklyn 2021
- Saturday, October 2, 2021 from 12 noon - 4.30 pm - Blocktoberfest. At the Brooklyn Navy Yard at 141 Flushing Avenue in the Greenpoint neighborhood of Brooklyn. Tickets $10 - $75 at eventbrite. CoVid protocols are in effect.
- Sunday, October 3, 2021 from 12 noon - 6 pm. 46th Annual Atlantic Antic Festival / Boerum Place North. Along Atlantic Avenue between 4th Avenue and the waterfront [historically it also stretched along Hicks Street and Boerum Place between Atlantic Avenue and State Street]. Approximately 500 food, drink and shopping vendors along with 11 stages of live entertainment. Brooklyn street fairs in Boerum Hill. It's billed as the oldest and largest street festival in Brooklyn.
- Sunday, October 3, 2021 from 10 am - 6 pm. 3rd Avenue Festival. Along 3rd Avenue between 69th / Bayridge Street and 94th Street. Rides, food, drink, games and shopping. Street fairs in Bayridge BK.
- Thursday, October 7, 2021 from 10 am - 6 pm. Fulton Mall / Metro Tech Area Fair. Along Willoughby Street between Jay and Pearl Streets. St fairs in Downtown Brooklyn NYC.
- BENSONHURST _ Saturday, October 9, 2021 from 1 pm to 2 / 3 or 4 pm - Annual Columbus Day Parade. Begins at 61st Street and 18th Avenue [aka Cristoforo Columbo Blvd] following a 10.30 am Mass at St. Athanasius Church at 2154 61st Street in Bensonhurst / Mapleton. The parade ends at Benson Avenue where a street fair / festival runs from 4 - 6 pm along Benson Avenue between 18th Avenue and 19th Street. Brooklyn street fairs in Bensonhurst. www.fiaobrooklyn.org
- Saturday, October 9, 2021 from 10 am - 7 pm. Panamanian Pre-Independence Day Festival - followed by a street fair. Begins at Bergen, heading down Franklin Street. Turns west at President and heads north along Classon Avenue ending at Eastern Parkway by the Brooklyn Museum. The street fair is along Classon between President and Eastern Parkway. Parades in Brooklyn. www.panamanianparade.org
- Saturday, October 9, 2021 from 10 am - 6 pm. Bed Stuy Alive 2021. In 2019 it was along Fulton Street between Brooklyn & New York Avenues. See their website for the location this year and tell me if you can figure out where it is - www.bed-stuyalive.org/
- Monday, October 11, 2021 from 10 am - 6 pm. Williamsburg BK Fair. Along Bedford Avenue between 7th Street and Metropolitan Avenue. Brooklyn street fairs in Williamsburg.
- Sunday, October 17, 2021 from 11.30 am - 5.30 pm - Brooklyn Museum Pop Up Market. At the Brooklyn Museum Plaza along Eastern Parkway in front of the museum not far from Washington Avenue. The market includes offerings by twenty local artisans / vendors offering artwork, jewelry, fashion, home and apothecary goods. Masks are required.
- Friday - Sunday, October 15 - 31, 2021 - Fine Art Print Fair - The fair has gone virtual this year 2021. You may view the exhibitors' works at https://www.fineartprintfair.org/
- BK _ Thursday, October 21, 2021 from 10 am - 6 pm - Fulton Mall / Metro Tech Fall Fair - On Gallatin Place from Fulton Street to Livingston - St fairs in Downtown Brooklyn NYC.
- Sunday, October 24, 2021 from 10 am - 6 pm. Court Street Spectacular. Along Court Street between Atlantic Avenue and Joralemon Street. Brooklyn street fairs.
- CLICK here for Brooklyn Halloween parties & events.
- DOES NOT APPEAR TO BE RETURNING IN 2021 _ Saturday, October 19, 2019 from 2 pm - 6 pm. Taste of Franklin Avenue. Along Franklin Avenue between Eastern Parkway and Atlantic Avenue. Brooklyn street fairs in the Crown Heights neighborhood of Brooklyn BK. Tickets of $20 are good for 4 tastes to choose from nearly 40 vendors.
- APPEARS TO BE ON HIATUS IN 2021 _ Saturday, October 21, 2017 from 1 - 4 pm. Smith Street Soup Festival. Along Smith Street between Bergen & Union Streets in Carroll Gardens. Taste five soups from local restaurants [$7] or twelve soups [$15]. Tickets sold at corners of Smith and Union / Butler / Bergen streets. Brooklyn street fairs in Carroll Gardens.
NOVEMBER - Brooklyn Street Fairs & Parades nyc
- Friday, November 5, 2021 from 10 am - 6 pm. Fulton Mall / MetroTech Area Fair. On Albee Square West from Fulton to Willoughby Street. Street fairs in Brooklyn / st fairs bk.
- November 2021 - Click here for Brooklyn Holiday Markets, Brooklyn Holiday Events and here for Brooklyn Farmers Markets.
DECEMBER - Brooklyn Street Fairs & Parades nyc
- * Wednesday, December 21, 2017 from 4 pm - 9 pm. Flatbush Holiday Party. At M&T Bank at 354 Flatbush Avenue in Flatbush. Music and treats. Organized by the North Flatbush BID. Flatbush street fairs & festivals in Brooklyn nyc.
- * TBD December 2018 from x - y pm. Snowflake Festival and Holiday Lights. Along 7th Avenue between Flatbush and 16th Street. A Holiday event and street fair with food, music and shopping. Park Slope street fairs in Brooklyn. Organized by ShopSeventh.com.
WORK IN PROGRESS / UPDATED WEEKLY
Note 2019 events are Asterisked and have NOT been updated to 2021.
OCTOBER - Brooklyn Street Fairs & Parades nyc
- * Friday, September 27, 2019 from 4 pm - 10 pm. Dumbo Day. Along Water Street between Adams and Main Streets.
- * Saturday, September 28, 2019 from 11.30 am - 11.30 pm. It's the BEEB. Along Grand Street between Havemeyer Street and Marcy Avenue.
- * Monday, October 14, 2019 from 10 am - 6 pm. North Brooklyn Development Corp Pop Up Fare. Along Bedford Avenue between North 3rd and North 12th Streets.
- * Wednesday - Friday, October 16 - 18, 2019 from 10 am - 8 pm. Deluxe Carnival. Along Taylor Street between Lee & Bedford Avenues.
- * Saturday, October 26, 2019 from 10 am - 6 pm. NIA Halloween Festival. Along 11th Avenue between 66th & 67th Streets.
- * [LIKELY BUT UNCONFIRMED] Wednesday, October 31, 2018 from x - y pm. Halloween Day Parade & Costume Contest. Along 7th Avenue between Flatbush and 16th Street. A Halloween Day parade and street fair with food, music and shopping. Park Slope street fairs in Brooklyn. Organized by ShopSeventh.com.
November 5, 2021 - SPECIAL NOTICE - Update of Brooklyn Holiday Markets coming soon.
- Saturdays & Sundays, April thru October 2018 from 11 am - 6 pm - Smorgasburg. On Saturdays it's held in Williamsburg at Bushwick Inlet Park at Kent & North 8th Street [head toward East River] and on Sundays it's held in Prospect Park at Lincoln Road and Ocean Avenue [head inside the park toward the ponds]. Brooklyn street fairs in Prospect Park & Williamsburg street fairs in Brooklyn. It hosts between 50 - 100 food vendors and it's organized by a private company.
- NY Festival of Song
- Fridge Art Fair
INFO BELOW IS OLD - PLEASE IGNORE FOR NOW
- Friday thru Sunday, April 5 - 7, 2019, there's the 11th Annual Brooklyn Folk Festival [started 2009] at St Ann’s Church at 157 Montague Street in Downtown Brooklyn. The Brooklyn Folk Festival began in 2008 / 2009 when some folks from the Jalopy Theater / School of Music in Red Hook decided there should be an event / venue to showcase local Brooklyn musicians' talent. This year 30+ musicians, vocalists and instrumentalists will provide entertainment along with a number of film screenings at St. Ann's Church in Downtown Brooklyn. Brooklyn street, food and music festivals in the Downtown and Red Hook neighborhoods of Brooklyn.
- Sunday thru Sunday, April 7 - 14, 2019, there's Fashion Week Brooklyn that begins Sunday 4/7 at 3 pm at the Lytehouse at 356 Devoe Street in Brooklyn [by invitation only], on Monday 4/8 travels to 10 Hudson Yard in Manhattan on Monday from 6 - 9 pm, returns to the BK Public Library on Tuesday 4/9 from 9 - 11 am, and then settles in at Cope NYC at 630 Flushing Avenue generally beginning daily at 6 / 6.30 pm until Sunday 4/14 when it moves to the Muse at 350 Moffat Street in Bushwick running from 6 - 11 pm where it closes. The first day requires an invitation and the last day is ticketed [$20 / $25 at www.themusebrooklyn.com. Brooklyn street, food, music and fashion festivals in the Downtown neighborhoods of Brooklyn.
- Wednesday, April 10, 2019 from 6.30 - 9.30 pm - A Taste of Fifth Avenue Food Fair & Festival. At Grand Prospect Hall at 263 Prospect Avenue in the Park Slope neighborhood of Brooklyn. There will be plenty of food and beverage offerings from about 40 local vendors, as well as entertainment. Buy $60 tickets [$20 goes to local charity] thru the organizers at www.parkslopefifthavenuebid.com. Tel - 718.551.5545. Brooklyn street and food festivals in the Park Slope neighborhood.
- Saturdays [11 am - 8 pm] & Sundays [11 am - 5 pm], runs April 6 & 7 thru October 26 & 27, 2019 - Smorgasburg. On Saturdays it's held in Williamsburg at East River State Park at 90 Kent Avenue at North 7th Street [head toward East River] and on Sundays it's held at Breeze Hill in Prospect Park at Lincoln Road and East Drive [head inside the park toward the ponds]. It hosts between 50 - 100 food vendors and it's organized by a private company. Brooklyn street fairs in Prospect Park & Williamsburg street fairs in Brooklyn.
- Wednesday, April 17, 2019 from 6 - 9 pm there's the NYC Taste of the Nation at the Brooklyn Expo Center at 72 Noble Street in the Greenpoint neighborhood of Brooklyn NYC. Offerings by 40 of NYC chefs, bartenders and sommeliers. Tickets cost $100 at www.brooklynexpocenter.com. Brooklyn food fairs in the Greenpoint neighborhood of Brooklyn NYC.
- Saturday, April 20, 2019 from 11 am – 3 pm there's the Prospect Park Fair at the Lefferts Historic House at 452 Flatbush Avenue in Prospect Park.
- Saturday, April 27, 2019 from 12 noon - 6 pm - 3rd Annual New Amsterdam Festival at the Vander-Ende Onderdonk House at 1820 Flushing Avenue in Ridgewood. Dutch culture, art, music, crafts. St activities likely free. Historic House admission $5 Adults / Kids free.
- * THEY DID THIS IN OCT IN 2021 _ April 27, July 27, September 7, [& March 16] 2019 from 3 - 7 pm, there's the Fort Greene Park Jazz Festival at 85 South Oxford in the Fort Greene neighborhood of Brooklyn. Suggested $10 donation - www.fortgreeneparkjazzfestival.com.
- Sunday, May 5, 2019 from 11 am - 6 pm. Court Street Brooklyn Festival. Along Court Street from Union to 9th Street in Cobble Hill near Carroll Gardens. Brooklyn street fairs in Cobble Hill / Brooklyn street festivals near Carroll Gardens.
Brooklyn Street Fairs
Brooklyn Neighborhoods - Brooklyn St Fair 2019 Related Info
Click this link for promotions, discounts and coupons in New York City.
Click here to go to the Brooklyn Arts & Culture section of this site.
Click these links for promotions by advertisers in Brooklyn.
Click this link to go to the NYC Neighborhoods section.
Here are some links to Manhattan street fairs NYC, Queens street fairs NYC, Bronx street fairs NYC, Brooklyn street fairs NYC and Staten Island street fairs NYC. We'll add more as the summer progresses.
Site Search Tips. 1) For best results, when typing in more than one word, use quotation marks - eg "Midtown Neighborhood". 2) Also try either singular or plural words when searching for a specific item such as "gym" or "gyms".
Click this link to the Brooklyn Blvd front page.
Click the log in link below to create an ID and post an opinion.
Or send this story to a friend by filling in the appropriate box below.
Brooklyn Related Links - Coming Soon
Click for Things To Do Brooklyn NYC on the Brooklyn Blvd NYC. ****
Click for Brooklyn Farmers Markets on the Brooklyn Blvd NYC.
Click for Brooklyn Parades in NYC on the Brooklyn Blvd NYC.
Click for Brooklyn Neighborhoods NYC on Brooklyn Blvd.
And update GB front page & SB.